Increasingly popular, a fixed rate mortgage offers a set interest rate to ensure your payments do not vary, and can, therefore, provide security against rising mortgage payments. Typically, the rate can be fixed for a term of anything between 2 to 5 years, at the end of which the rate reverts to the standard variable rate.
First Mortgage can offer an unbeatable whole of market choice of fixed rate mortgages all backed by a ‘Best In Market’ rate promise for your complete peace of mind. Because this type of mortgage may not be suitable for everyone your expert advisor will also provide impartial advice on all your options to make sure a fixed rate mortgage is exactly the right choice for you.
Even better news is that this very same advisor will complete all the paperwork for you, dealing with the lenders, solicitors and surveyors at every stage of the process, ensuring everything goes smoothly from start to finish. So whether you are buying, remortgaging or buying-to-let, contact us today and discover what impartial mortgage advice can do for you.
Fixed Rate Mortgage Benefits
- Lowest Fixed Rate Mortgages from as low as 1.99%.
- A fixed rate mortgage means that your interest rate is secured at a certain rate for a set number of years. This ensures that your mortgage repayments do not vary when base rates change and can thus provide security against rising mortgage payments.
- One of the most popular types of mortgage with first time buyers, as it offers stability and allows you to control your budget more effectively.
- This also makes it a popular choice for young families and single homeowners who don’t want to take the risk of a large rise in interest rates – which would mean an increase in monthly repayment amounts.
- If you expect there to be changes in your financial circumstances in the near future, a fixed rate is usually the best option.
Call your local branch today to find out what type of mortgage would suit you best and to see how much our free advice can save you