None of us can predict what life will bring next, so it pays to arrange mortgage payment protection to be prepared for the unexpected.
What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
We never know what the futures holds. That’s why it’s sensible to take out mortgage payment protection. If you are injured, sick or made redundant you will need to have some form of insurance to help you continue your monthly repayments.
What kinds of mortgage protection policies are there?
As well as mortgage payment protection, there are several different ways in which you can insure yourself against accident, injury, unemployment or even death:
- Life assurance – a guarantee that allows outstanding repayments to be fully paid off in the event of death. Dependants will not have the mortgage passed on to them.
- Term life insurance – this covers the holder for a set period of time, often with premiums increasing over the course of the term
- Accident, sickness, unemployment cover – specific accident and sickness cover
- Buildings and contents insurance – protect the property asset in which you have invested against damage or theft
- Income protection – this cover helps you maintain a monthly income in the event of accidental injury of sickness
Call us on 0345 603 1525 for a free consultation with one of our friendly and experienced team. We are happy to discuss your situation and help choose the best option for you.